I enjoy contributing to open source. Here are some highlights of my most recent open source work.
- Helped the Chroma team with some frontend DX for their markdown files
- I enabled automatic dependency updates for this site using Netlify, Dependabot and Cypress. You can read about it in my post, Update Dependencies with Dependabot, Cypress and Netlify.
- Helped Migrate the Refined GitHub extension to TypeScript
- dev.to repository. I gained early access to the repository while it was still private and was the first developer to contribute to the repository outside of the core team. Since then I have contributed quite a bit to the codebase, mainly in the frontend. I also cross-post my blog posts to dev.to. I actually work for them now, so I guess it was a good idea contributing to the repository. 😉
- coryhouse/react-slingshot · GitHub. I contributed quite a bit to this repository when I started to learn React/Redux and then I was asked and accepted to become a maintainer of the repository.
- Converting tota11y to a browser extension. This is not merged but you can use this PR as an unpacked browser extension. For more information, see my post, An a11y extension coming to a browser near you.