As some of you know, I co-host the DEV Twitch stream. I'm also learning Rust on Tuesdays on my own stream.
So what is the purpose of the stream? Well it's a few things:
- Do some katas to get back in the habit
- Answering folks questions in the stream. I can't guarantee I will have all the answers (who does?), but we can have fun figuring it out if I don't know. 😎
- Anything JS related honestly, including TypeScript
- Hanging with all you awesome folks on the stream.
If you missed the inaugural stream, here's the recording up on YouTube.
We covered the following on the first stream:
- purpose of the stream
- some katas from jskatas.org
- object and array spread
Come by and lurk, ask questions, or just move a lobster or doughnut for fun on the screen!
See you at the next stream!